[webkit-dev] [webkit-changes] [52980] trunk/LayoutTests

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Fri Jan 8 11:56:41 PST 2010

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 7:37 AM, Alexey Proskuryakov <ap at webkit.org> wrote:

>         * platform/mac/Skipped: Add http/tests/uri/escaped-entity.html to
> Skipped list since it affects later tests.
>
> I think that having this particular test enabled is much more important than
> having the patch it was affecting landed.

Agreed.  But, I think it's inexcusable for a test to affect later
results.  I skipped it more on those grounds than that the test it was
enabling was important.

> Also, looks like this didn't even
> help, see <http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/52990>.

Yes, it seems that either other test trigger this same "bug" in
webcore on Windows.  We still don't know why earlier tests are able to
cause the line box for that one SVG text run to change in size by 2
pixels.

>         * platform/mac/svg/W3C-SVG-1.1/filters-conv-01-f-expected.txt: Check
> in correct results.
>
> This should have included pixel results.
> 08.01.2010, в 06:22, ossy at webkit.org написал(а):
>
> * platform/mac-snowleopard/Skipped:
> platform/mac/editing/input/devanagari-ligature.html skipped.
>
> Same for this test. How will we notice regressions in text input support if
> we disable tests?

I agree, disabling tests is bad.