[webkit-dev] [webkit-changes] [52980] trunk/LayoutTests

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Fri Jan 8 11:55:40 PST 2010

On 08.01.2010, at 8:15, Osztrogonac Csaba wrote:

> I hope fixing the bug ASAP is much more important than paper over
> the problem
> with rolling out a good and working patch which only revealed the bug.

Do you have a plan for re-enabling the skipped test? The failures were
mysterious, and it's not clear if the root cause can be promptly fixed
- especially since no one seems to have volunteered. I'd like to get
the tests back soon, even if that means rolling out http-as-last
patches again.

While it's true that changing the order of test execution just
uncovered a bug somewhere, we still want to ensure that we don't
regress Devanagari input handling or escaped URI characters processing.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov