[webkit-dev] Running pixel tests on build.webkit.org

Jeremy Orlow jorlow at chromium.org
Fri Jan 8 09:52:15 PST 2010

Plan 3 seems like the best (and simplest) one until the infrastructure for
the others (and/or a champion for fixing currently failing tests) is
available.

What would it take to go with plan 3?  I guess someone needs to rebaseline
everything that's currently failing, check them in, and then someone (like
bdash?) needs to flip a switch on the bots...?  Did I miss anything?

Are there instructions on how to do the rebaselining anywhere?  I've only
ever created pixel baselines for Chromium before (where we have a pretty
neat tool that pretty much does it for you).