[webkit-dev] Question about PopupMenuClient

Kenneth Christiansen kenneth.christiansen at openbossa.org
Fri Jan 8 04:01:59 PST 2010

> Maybe add a virtual like:
>
>        virtual PlatformPopupMenu platformPopupMenu() const = 0;
>
> to HostWindow.h ?

That is an option but I do not know if that is the purpose of HostWindow.

> Much like Qt already returns QWebPageClient for 'platformPageClient()' ?
> Maybe you can even re-use this QWebPageClient for the popup menu delegation
> too?

That was discussed, but then we would have to reimplement the method at
least twise and maybe more in the future, or totally change the scope of
that class.

--
Kenneth Rohde Christiansen
Technical Lead / Senior Software Engineer
Phone  +55 81 8895 6002 / E-mail kenneth.christiansen at openbossa.org