[webkit-dev] Possible bug in elementFromPoint-relative-to-viewport LayoutTest or not?

Afonso Costa afonso.costa at openbossa.org
Thu Jan 7 10:13:41 PST 2010

On 01/06/2010 08:30 PM, Darin Adler wrote:
> On Jan 6, 2010, at 3:13 PM, Afonso Costa wrote:
>

>> Is there any thing wrong or not?
>>
> I think the zoomOrNot argument and if statement are both unnecessary now that bug 30034 is fixed, but the test is otherwise OK.
>
>     -- Darin

Hi Darin,

thanks for replying.

I was looking at the bug 30689 and the values inside the if statement
were changed to the same of the else. This was my doubt and I suspected
that there was something wrong in that block of code.

Anyway, I've created a patch removing the zoomOrNot argument, but I
don't know if I need to create a bugzilla entry for it or just put it in
a place where someone can review it.

Br,

--
Afonso R. Costa Jr.