[webkit-dev] Custom Baseline?

Alex Milowski alex at milowski.org
Wed Jan 6 15:16:41 PST 2010

Can I override the default calculation of the baseline somehow?  I've got
render object that is an extension of RenderBlock with a display value
of 'inline-block'.  The baseline ends up being the bottom of the box (as
expected).  I want to set it to a custom position based on the contents.

Basically, I want to calculate the "mathematical baseline" for each of
my render objects for MathML.

--
--Alex Milowski
considered."