[webkit-dev] build system for wince port

Patrick Roland Gansterer paroga at paroga.com
Wed Jan 6 08:31:24 PST 2010

Adam Roben:
> That sounds like a maintenance headache. Any new files will have to be
>  added to both .vcproj files.
Of course!

> The Apple and Cairo/libCURL ports of WebKit are already sharing .vcproj
>  files. Can WinCE share these files, too?
It is possible, but i'm not sure if it's the best solution: There will
uncountable ExcludeFromBuild in the vcproj files and if we will add additional
platforms i will grow further. If you add the "STANDARDSDK_500 (ARMV4I)"
platform to the solution it might throw a warning if the SDK isn't installed.

- Patrick