[webkit-dev] #endif // Foo_h

David Levin levin at google.com
Mon Jan 4 16:00:52 PST 2010

These seemed to be common in WebKit code, so I had it in
http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/webkit-dev/2009-September/009807.html(--
Sorry for letting this one linger for so long. It is in my queue just
low on the priority list).

Here's the relevant part:

#if(def) statements
If an #if(def) spans more than a few lines, end it like this:
  #endif // WhateverWasInTheIf

Like with many of these style issues, I don't care either way about this
issue but was simply trying to note what seemed to be commonly done, so I'm
fine with not having this.

dave

PS I'll bump on the priority on translating that email into the style guide.
(I'll try to do it this week.)