[webkit-dev] Increasing the number of cross-platform/port expected results

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Tue Feb 23 15:26:05 PST 2010

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 2:19 PM, Darin Adler <darin at apple.com> wrote:
> But in practice pixel results are often ignored entirely. I think that reftest-style tests if done right could be a great addition.

Pixel tests are run for every build by chromium, and regressions
tracked there.  :)

Also, there are zillions of render-tree-dump tests which could easily
be converted to plain-text tests.  No one has yet written a tool to
visualize how many tests we have with platform-specific results, but I
would expect many of those platform-specific results could be removed
by converting more existing tests to dump as text.