[webkit-dev] prototypes and host objects

Allison Newman demallien at mac.com
Thu Feb 11 01:21:19 PST 2010

Ahhh, ok.  Sorry for that.  I had understood that webkit-help was more
for questions about attacking the "internal-facing" interfaces of
Webkit - use of the DOM, CSS, Javascript programming and such.
Anyhow, I guess I'll know better next time round!

Thankyou very much for the help Darin, I managed to get my code
working after making the minor change that you suggested.

Alli