[webkit-dev] failing platform/mac/fast/loader/file-url-mimetypes-2.html

Dirk Pranke dpranke at chromium.org
Wed Feb 10 18:35:02 PST 2010

Hi all,

Recently my computer has started failing
platform/mac/fast/loader/file-url-mimetypes-2.html ; for some reason
I'm getting a null pointer back instead of "application/postscript"
back from UTI inside
of WebCoreURLResponse:adjustMIMETypeIfNecessary, which results in the
code crawling up the UTI chain and returning "text/plain" instead.

I'm guessing maybe I have a mangled type registry, but I know little
about UTI or how to fix this. Any suggestions? (I'm running OS X
10.5.8).

-- Dirk