[webkit-dev] Asking porting related questions

Stephan Assmus superstippi at gmx.de
Sun Feb 7 01:49:35 PST 2010

Hi all,

since a couple days, I have picked up work on the Haiku port of WebKit and
have already gotten pretty far and submitted patches and all. However,
sometimes I've gotten stuck on specific subjects and asked questions on
webkit-help, which I believed is the appropriate list for asking porting
related questions. But so far my more specific quesions seem ignored. :-)

Being invovled in other open source projects, I know the reason may simply
be that nobody on webkit-help feels she/he can give a good answer. So I am
wondering if it's ok to ask specific platform related questions also on
this list, since the website mentions webkit-help specifically for porting
related questions.

Best regards,
-Stephan