[webkit-dev] WebKitBuild tab completion

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Wed Dec 22 16:41:55 PST 2010

On Dec 22, 2010, at 4:33 PM, kb at inf.u-szeged.hu wrote:

> I believe that the WebKitBuild/Build renaming would make our life much easier (because of tab-completion) so please don't forget about that when the time arrives for the Grand Renaming Day.

Understood.

You can fix the WebKitBuild tab completion problem for yourself on your Mac right now if you set a customized build products directory in Xcode building preferences (and set it to put intermediate build files with build products). You can point it at any directory. The build-webkit script will then respect that setting.

Then remove WebKitBuild from your WebKit checkout directory.

    -- Darin