[webkit-dev] Renaming directories

Mark Rowe mrowe at apple.com
Wed Dec 22 13:47:04 PST 2010

On 2010-12-22, at 13:27, David Levin wrote:

> Sounded like MIT license is considered permittable: https://lists.webkit.org/pipermail/webkit-dev/2010-January/011406.html

The code in question is labeled as being under "SGI FREE SOFTWARE LICENSE B". According to the Internets this is very similar, but not identical, to the MIT license.  If it were identical to the MIT license then I agree there'd be precedent within the WebKit project for accepting such code.  It's not identical though.

- Mark