[webkit-dev] Renaming directories

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Tue Dec 21 11:32:56 PST 2010

Chromium already has a ton of architecture for automated runs of the
PLT which I'm sure they'd be happy to share.  (e.g.
http://build.chromium.org/f/chromium/perf/dashboard/overview.html)
The problem remains that (aside from the SVG PLT no one uses) we have
no publicly available PLT content. :)

-eric