[webkit-dev] Renaming directories
darin at apple.com
Tue Dec 21 11:14:31 PST 2010
Here’s my attempt to list the tests we currently have:
- Manual regression tests (in WebCore/manual-tests directory). These would be in the primary regression tests if we found a way to automate them. A good project for a contributor would be to convert these to automated tests one at a time to try to empty this directory.
- Automated DOM binding generation regression tests (in WebCore/bindings/scripts/test).
- SVG page load test performance test (in PageLoadTests/svg). I am not familiar with this one.
- Platform-specific unit tests (in WebKit/chromium/tests, WebKit/gtk/tests, and WebKit/qt/tests). Not familiar with these, how they are run, or what their coverage are.
- Python regression tests. Not sure where they are, but I see these failing on the bots so I know they exist.
Maybe this list will give us some ideas about how we want to organize tests in the future.
More information about the webkit-dev