[webkit-dev] Building and testing WebKit2 on Windows

Won J Jeon wjjeon at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 15:32:03 PST 2010

Thanks for your response. I have no problem to build WebKit2 with
'build-webkit' script.
What I want to do is testing WebKit  with a simple browser such as
MiniBrowser, but I have a problem to run it even though I believe that I
followed all the instruction. The error message doesn't reveal any
information of what shared library needs to be loaded.

Regards,
Won