[webkit-dev] style-queue

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Thu Dec 9 00:42:39 PST 2010

We believe the bots are all back functioning normally.  (Including the
sheriff-bot, thanks to Bill Siegrist's buildbot.py fixing this
afternoon!)

Thank you for your patience.

-eric

p.s. If anyone who actually likes sys-admining boxes would like to
admin some/all of these bots, Adam and I would be happy to show you
how.  :)  As you can tell, we suck at being sys-admins...