[webkit-dev] Tip: Use 64-bit git binaries on Mac OS X

Mihai Parparita mihaip at chromium.org
Tue Dec 7 17:03:11 PST 2010

Thanks for the reminder about NO_MMAP. I just tried it out, and things
appeared to be slower with it, so it doesn't seem to be a good idea.

I'll contact the maintainer about providing fat 32/64-bit binaries by
default. The resulting .dmg is 8.5MB (vs. 4.5MB for the i386-only
one), so I think the bloat concerns are minimal.

Mihai