[webkit-dev] GTK+ release bots are missing results

Gustavo Noronha Silva gns at gnome.org
Wed Dec 1 10:04:50 PST 2010

On Wed, 2010-12-01 at 09:15 -0800, William Siegrist wrote:
> On Dec 1, 2010, at 8:56 AM, Adam Roben wrote:
>
> > On Dec 1, 2010, at 11:54 AM, Martin Robinson wrote:
> >
> >> For some weeks now the GTK+ release bots have been missing results.
> >> When you try to click on any result in results.html, there's an error
> >> page.
> >
> > Perhaps the umask change that Bill Siegrist requested a month or so ago [1] was never made on those bots?
> >

> Yes, its a umask problem.
>
> Gustavo, can you recheck the umask changes you made on gtk-linux-slave-1 and gtk-linux-slave-4?

Damn, yeah, I made the change but I was not aware the configuration
files were actually handled by a centralized configuration system that
later restored the configuration file to its original form =/. The
centralized configuration system has been taught about the new settings
now, and the slaves restarted. Sorry for the mess.

Thanks,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <gns at gnome.org>
GNOME Project