[webkit-dev] Changes to line-by-line code reviews

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Sun Aug 29 20:08:31 PDT 2010

On Aug 29, 2010, at 4:39 PM, Adam Barth wrote:

> Darin likes the giant textbox with the whole diff.

Just to give context here: Some day the new tool might be good enough that I’ll change my mind. I use the new tool for about 1/10 of the patches I review and I plan to switch full time once the experience is good enough. But in the mean time I don’t want the prototype of the new tool to make the old one harder to use.

    -- Darin