[webkit-dev] Accelerated 2D Tesselation Implementation

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Sat Aug 28 11:32:03 PDT 2010

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 7:44 AM, Chris Marrin <cmarrin at apple.com> wrote:
> That's why I still think this should all go into a branch for now. It will help us all see the results without having to deal with the issues of (2) right now.

An alternative to a branch is to use a run-time setting.  That worked
well for the HTML5 parser project.  If there's a clean abstraction
boundary in the code, we can use that as the branch point for the
setting.  The advantage of using a run-time setting is that you can
leverage all the tools for working on trunk (including code reviews,
etc) but you can avoid disturbing the vast majority of other
developers while your feature bakes.

Adam