[webkit-dev] What is XBL?

Dimitri Glazkov dglazkov at chromium.org
Wed Aug 25 09:26:52 PDT 2010

Hear hear. I am still very interesting in having something like XBL in
WebKit and am now to the point of having good chunk of time to work on
this. Having said that, I am not sure how much of the current
XBL-related code remains useful. If it's not, we might just as well
zap it and start with a clean slate.

:DG<