[webkit-dev] Web Audio API

Darin Fisher darin at google.com
Tue Aug 24 20:39:20 PDT 2010

My objection (and it's only a slight one) was about using "Web" as a prefix
for class names defined in WebCore.

WebSockets is the main example of the Web prefix used in WebCore, and that's
probably because "sockets" by itself would be too confusing.  However, I
have found the use of the Web prefix in WebCore to lead to some confusion by
itself since WebKit layers tend to use the Web prefix for their
classes/interfaces.

I realize that the WebCore:: namespace makes this issue technically moot.
 I'm just concerned about it being confusing to have WebCore::WebFoo and
WebKit API level WebFoo.

Regards,
-Darin