[webkit-dev] Layout bug with <table align="center">?

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 15:06:58 PDT 2010

Hi,

there seems to be a bug in webkit (affecting webkitgtk, qtwebit and
chromium) which leads to incorrect rendering of:
http://www.flumotion.com/first_webm_live_event.php

I can reproduce it with midori (webkitgtk), arora (qtwebkit) and
chromium, haven't tried anything else.

Looks like the problem lies in interpretation of align=center inside
table element. It behaves differently from what I'd expect after trying
other options (like align=left or align=right) and it is different from
firefox. The reason I'm asking here first before filling a bug is to be
100 % sure it's a bug in webkit and not in the above mentioned page
+firefox...

webkitgtk is 1.2.3, qtwebkit is the one shipped with 4.6.3 (arora says
it's webkit 532.4) and chromium 6.0.476.0 (0).

Martin