[webkit-dev] c bindings

daniel19851023 daniel19851023 at 163.com
Tue Aug 17 20:31:31 PDT 2010

Hi all,
I want to use C to operate DOM tree. Does it means I want to binding C to DOM tree?  I find that in the folder of webcore\bindings, there are some folders, like js, objc.
In my opinion, the purpose of folders is binding the js or objc to DOM tree ,then it could operate DOM tree. So, if i want to operate DOM tree using C, whether or not I should do something on this folder?
Also, I find that there is a idl file called DOMCore in the webkit\win\interface, some methods which operating DOM tree in this file and provided by interface, if I implement all this interface, does it means I have binding C to DOM tree?
Rgds, Daniel

网易邮箱,没有垃圾邮件的邮箱。