[webkit-dev] Build system complexity

Jeremy Orlow jorlow at chromium.org
Thu Aug 12 07:50:19 PDT 2010

Let me re-iterate (because even some co-workers are getting confused): I'm
not secretly trying to get the mac port to start using GYP.  (Or saying it's
a bad idea either, mind you.)  I'm just concerned that the process
associated with adding a file (or adding a dependency between projects on
the mac port) is out of hand--and has been for some time.  And I'm hoping we
can come to some sort of conclusion that'll start the project moving in the
right direction--even if it's slowly.  That's it.  I promise!