[webkit-dev] Why are we running Sputnik?

Ojan Vafai ojan at chromium.org
Wed Aug 11 10:32:11 PDT 2010

Just looking at the history, it looks like when the tests were originally
checked in, they had no expected results. So someone on the chromium team
skipped them all. There's a comment in
http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/LayoutTests/platform/chromium/test_expectations.txtthat
"we probably don't want to run these", but I think that comment is
just
wrong.