[webkit-dev] QtWebkit vs GtkWebkit

Phoenix Revived phoenixrevived at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 09:14:31 PDT 2010

Hi,

Yes, I have tried this on several versions of Ubuntu, including Lucid.
I don't have Windows machine so I can't try that. There is not a single instance of a QtWebKit browser (or my own snippet of QtWebKit code) that works - and 100% of every GtkWebKit browsers (and my own snippet of GtkWebKit code) that works on my Linux system.

This is forcing me to create a hybrid application written in Qt, with the webkit portion being handled in Gtk - which, I am sure I don't need to inform anyone, is a royal pain in the ass.

If I am missing something obvious, I would appreciate a hint.

 Cheers,
---AK