[webkit-dev] CMake as a build system?

Patrick Roland Gansterer paroga at paroga.com
Sat Apr 24 00:44:55 PDT 2010

Darin Fisher:
> Sorry, no I have not had the chance to test your patch.  Since I'm not
>  setup to run cmake, could you perhaps post the generated vcproj file?

I can post you my vcproj files, but they won't work on your machine,

From the CMake List: CMake generated project files can not be copied from
machine to machine. There are rules to re-run CMake in the projects. Also,
since CMake does system inspection, the new system may not have libraries and
files in the same places as the original machine that CMake was run on, and
the projects would be invalid.

If you only want't to have a look at the project structure and how the
generators are included I can send you my files. Otherwise you need install
CMake.

- Patrick