[webkit-dev] Warning: expect commit-queue delays

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Tue Apr 20 12:36:36 PDT 2010

The commit-queue [1] is up to 28 patches (20 bugs) due to the tree
being red most of yesterday and all of last night.  It's green now and
landing things, but it will take it most of today to catch up.

Anything time-sensitive that you need landed should be landed manually. [2]

Sorry for the delay.  I'll let you know when we're back to normal.

-eric

1.  You can see the list of bugs here:
https://bugs.webkit.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&field0-0-0=flagtypes.name&type0-0-0=equals&value0-0-0=commit-queue%2B&order=Last+Changed

2. webkit-patch can help with manual landing:
webkit-patch land-from-bug BUGNUMBER (--build and --test optional)
or
webkit-patch land (--build and --test optional)
if you already have it in your tree.