[webkit-dev] MD5 in WebCore

Michael Nordman michaeln at google.com
Tue Apr 20 11:48:50 PDT 2010

In webcore, should we use the same impl on all platforms rather than use
cryptdll on windows and md5.cc elsewhere?

For chrome, I don't think we can have a dependency between
WebKit/WebKit/chromium and /src/base/, and 'base' depending on 'webkit' also
doesn't work. How can we avoid replicating the code? I guess having
webcore's MD5 be platform specific could help us along those lines?