[webkit-dev] Coming Soon: new-run-webkit-tests

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Fri Apr 9 17:14:07 PDT 2010

The new tool had a much tighter timeout than the old tool.  We'll
probably have to increase that.  You can also mark a test as SLOW in
test_expectations.txt, and then it will be given a longer timeout.  It
might be worth having a shorter timeout for developers so we know when
we write slow tests.  :)

Adam