[webkit-dev] New Qt buildbots

Osztrogonac Csaba oszi at inf.u-szeged.hu
Fri Apr 9 06:56:49 PDT 2010

Hi,

Of course we would like to add only very stable bots to build.webkit.org .
The bots in question are two Windows builders (release and debug), one
Linux builder (release with --minimal option, which guards the #ifded
guards) and two ARM-Linux builders (ARMv5, ARMv7).

The URL that Gábor showed wasn't the best one, because you could
also see our experimental (maybe red) layout bots.

Here you can check our stable bots: http://alturl.com/jtc9

These bots have a history of several months, they are stable enough,
and green almost all the time. Flakey tests are irrelevant, because
they are only builder bots and don't run layout test.

Furthermore we agree that a multi-page setup would be more useful,
and things like console view is more scalable than waterfall.

br,
Ossy