[webkit-dev] Rich Text Editing Questions, Refactoring of Position Classes

Roland Steiner rolandsteiner at google.com
Mon Apr 5 22:30:44 PDT 2010

One additional question on position classes:

The current implementation allows for (and operates on) positions such as
[img, 0] - [img, 1] or [br,0] - [br, 1]. Is there a fundamental reason to
keep such positions within the internal representation rather than normalize
them to [parent-of-img, index-of-img(+1)] - round-tripping perhaps?

Cheers,

- Roland