[webkit-dev] Directly Destroy webview widget

gkp_vij vijay.gunasekaran at mobax.com
Fri Apr 2 13:04:37 PDT 2010

Hello All,

I am using the ubuntu karmic version of webkit which is 1.1.15.2-1. I create
a webview widget and place it in a fixed layout container in GTK. Now when I
destroy or remove the widget from the layout there is segmentation fault.

I browsed the forums and found that a bug (ID : 25042) has been filed with
status fixed and resolved for the same issue.

Can anybody please let me know the status on the bug or the procedure the
free the widget?

Regards,
Vijay.