[webkit-dev] Custom HTML Tags

Chris Frost chrisfroster at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 20:27:57 PDT 2009

Hello All,

I am thinking about creating some custom HTML tags to abstract the
process of creating graphical widgets such as clock and calendar. To
make it work, I would imagine I need some interpreter to transform the
custom tags to HTML/CSS/JS before rendering the page. I heard a lot of
great things about Webkit, but I am quite new to its codebase. I am
wondering if Webkit is the right technology to solve my problem. Any
pointers would be very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Chris