[webkit-dev] Point 3 of the WebKit Style Guidelines (indenting code inside namespaces in headers)

David Hyatt hyatt at apple.com
Tue Sep 22 13:06:13 PDT 2009

I had thought that we resolved ages ago that we would no longer be
indenting code inside namespaces in header files, since that just
results in the entire class declaration being pointlessly indented.

This is point 3 on the page:

http://webkit.org/coding/coding-style.html

I'd like to reverse the Right and Wrong examples to fix this.

Are there any objections to this change?  I know a few months ago,
people agreed (notably Maciej) that there was no longer any point to
essentially indenting the entire file's contents (when we already
don't do this in .cpp files).

dave
(hyatt at apple.com)