[webkit-dev] mod_pywebsocket for testing Web Socket implementation

Yuzo Fujishima yuzo at google.com
Mon Sep 7 18:28:39 PDT 2009

Hi, webkit-dev,

I'd like to propose to use mod_pywebsocket
http://code.google.com/p/pywebsocket/
to test WebKit's implementation of Web Socket.

To do that, we need to install mod_python and mod_pywebsocket to
the Apache HTTP server used for testing WebKit. (I assume mod_ssl is
already there.)

I think I can modify .conf files under LayoutTests/http/conf but need
instruction
as to how to ensure that each test server has mod_python and mod_pywebsocket
installed. Can anyone help? Any pointers or examples?

Yuzo