[webkit-dev] MathML Support Goals

Alex Milowski alex at milowski.org
Fri Sep 4 12:42:19 PDT 2009

I've created a wiki page that details a bit about my initial goals for
MathML support:

   https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/MathML%20Goals

I've implemented what is outline with the exception of msqrt/mroot, and
mtable/etc.

If you are interested, feedback on the goals would be appreciated.
Most certainly
there are other MathML constructs that need to be supported but I've chosen
an initial set based on an informal survey of what is needed to do some basic
Mathematics.

I'm working on a patch right now. :)

--
--Alex Milowski