[webkit-dev] static const

Yong Li yong.li at torchmobile.com
Wed Sep 2 17:12:02 PDT 2009

MSDN also has such statement: "const" global variables in C++ is implicitly
static, where it's implicitly extern in C. For "extern const", the module
that contains a initializer "extern const int bar = foo;" is the owner of
the object.

re: Albert J. Wong:

I also use "static const" for function scope variables. Thanks for the
experiment.

-Yong