[webkit-dev] [webkit]Incrementing problem in css

Hodovan.Renata at stud.u-szeged.hu Hodovan.Renata at stud.u-szeged.hu
Tue Sep 1 06:13:59 PDT 2009

Hi All!

Running some LaoutTests I found the following:
There is an increment object in css. If the children of this object
was modified (append or remove), then the rest of the list wasn't
adapt to this.
E.g.: append to 1-2-3-4 one more element at position 2 the result is:
1-2-2-3-4.
remove from the same the second element: 1-3-4. Testing it in firefox
and opera the results are 1-2-3-4 and 1-2-3. Unfortunatly Safari (on
Windows) doesn't adapt as well. I feel this dynamic adaptation has not
yet implemented, am I rigth?
If so I would try to implement it myself. Any help or suggestion to do
this is welcome.

Thanks in Advance.
Renata Hodovan