[webkit-dev] GNUstep port of WebKit

Gregory Casamento greg.casamento at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 08:56:53 PDT 2009

Hello all,

I am currently working on a port of WebKit to GNUstep.   I plan on
having tons of questions as I go forward on this.

As I go along I would like to commit what I have to the repository.
What is the correct procedure for this?  Is it possible for me to
commit my changes to a branch, or is the convention to put such things
on the trunk?

Sorry for the newbie questions, thanks for any feedback you might have.

Thanks, GC
--
Gregory Casamento
## GNUstep Chief Maintainer