[webkit-dev] Cross-port localized strings

Michelangelo De Simone micdesim at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 13:25:36 PDT 2009

Hi guys,

I need to make available some localized string (my apologies, it's
from HTML5 specs;)) in WebCore but I need to understand whether or not
I am supposed to provide a "blind" implementation for every available
port in the trunk, even if this means a potential port specific break.

What's the best way of proceeding in these cases? I thought to
surround my "safe" code inside a #if platform(MAC) block (I'm on Mac,
indeed:)), leaving a generic emptyAtom outside of it.

#27959
--
Bye, Michelangelo