[webkit-dev] Style guide for indenting nested #if #define in headers

Tor Arne Vestbø tor.arne.vestbo at nokia.com
Thu Oct 15 07:30:54 PDT 2009

Hey,

Could not find anything in the style guide regarding indentation of
nested #ifs/#ifdefs in headers, ie. not #ifdefs in normal code, where
adding extra indentation would break the indentation of the surrounding
code, but nested #ifdefs in files like Platform.h

Personally I prefer indentation, for the same reason that we indent code
(readability), but I just wanted to check if we have a guideline for this.

Tor Arne