[webkit-dev] Multitouch support for QtWebKit on gitorious experimental branch

Jonni.Rainisto at nokia.com Jonni.Rainisto at nokia.com
Thu Oct 15 01:56:53 PDT 2009

FYI, we have just released experimental branch of multitouch support of QtWebKit for Windows7 on gitorious.

More information: demo videos, source code and binaries, and a small developer guide how to use Touch & Manipulate API's(draft versions) and CSS transforms, animations and transitions are available here:

http://opensource.nokia.com/Starlight

We are currently cleaning up the code in gitorious and are hoping to submit patches to webkit.org in the near future.

Regards,
Jonni and the rest of the Starlight team