[webkit-dev] Regarding WebKit Support Libraries

Jason Rukman JasonR at bsquare.com
Wed Oct 7 13:40:14 PDT 2009

George,

I was wondering if you are intending to push this implementation into
the current webkit respository at some point.  It looks like the code in
your repository is out of sync with the current tree.

If anyone else has had success working with wininet on windows we'd like
to know so we can also use it to enable file caching and HTTPS support.
I haven't seen how we can do file caching with curl.

Thanks,
Jason.
BSquare
http://www.bsquare.com