[webkit-dev] Skipping Flakey Tests

Drew Wilson atwilson at google.com
Thu Oct 1 12:09:02 PDT 2009

OK, I agree as well - skipping is not a good solution here; I don't think
the status quo is perfect, yet probably not imperfect enough to do anything
about :)
I guess there's just a process wrinkle we need to address on the Chromium
side. It's easy to rebaseline a test in Chromium, but less easy to figure
out when it's safe to un-rebaseline it.
-atw