[webkit-dev] Bright Future Tomorrow vs. Boring Today, was: GlobalScript in WebKit

Dimitri Glazkov dglazkov at chromium.org
Mon Nov 30 16:42:42 PST 2009

Indeed. I tend to think that designing specs to work in the future
with future applications in a great leap of engineering faith is not
the approach that's worked. The argument that we should design for new
applications made from scratch smells very XHTMLey to me. Let's take
realistic small steps instead.

:DG<