[webkit-dev] style-queue entering beta

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Sun Nov 29 17:55:32 PST 2009

Yeah, I think improving the script would be great.  I'm not actually
an expert on how it works internally, but I think David Levin is.
It's easy for the bot to pass a flag to the script if that would be
helpful.  In general, I think we should give it a try and iterate to
remove the biggest pain points.

Thanks!
Adam